Add Your Heading Text Here
The Data Analysis Task
The task is to analyse the dataset for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo and summarise your findings on each continent as a short presentation (no more than 5 slides) and infographic (no larger than A4).
The task should take you no more than 3 hours to complete.
1. Use Vlookup and Pivot tables in addition to other functions.
2. Analyse the data at the continent level (not country)
3. Your report should ALSO include answers to:
A) Which continent had the best diversity ratio (porpotion of females to male) and Why?
B) Which continents had the lowest number of coaches to athlete ratio? Why?
C) Which continent had the highest number of countries with delegation sizes less than 100?
PRESENTING YOUR WORK
1. Include comments and notes to explain what you have done. We are interested in your approach and steps
2. Add appropriate titles
3. Keep it simple! Make sure your analysis is easy to understand.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Use the form in STEP 1 and upload the following:
1. The spreadsheet (format: xlsx) with your fomulas
2. Presentation (Format: pdf or ppt)max 5 slides
3. Infographic (format: jpg/png/pdf)- max A4
DEADLINE: – 1 day (24 hours) within submission of application form
If you are successful, you would be invited to Step 2 of 3 which is an IQ test.V